Northwestern University Campus Housing
Eriksson Engineering Associates, Ltd. (EEA) has worked for several years on expansions and improvements of the Northwestern University campus housing system.
EEA’s team of site development consultants continues to perform services on university residence halls, including incorporating various aspects of site design, drainage considerations, replacement of existing patios with permeable pavers, and the installation of stairs and accessible ramps.
Northwestern University Housing Projects
- 630 Emerson – Hobart House Women’s Residential College
- New 560 Lincoln Street – Residence Hall
- Rogers House – Residence Hall
- 1856 Orrington Avenue – Residence Hall
- 1838 Chicago Avenue Residence Hall Conversion
Scope of work Utility & Site Improvements, Permitting & Approvals, Grading, Stormwater Management, Permeable Pavers
Owner Northwestern University